Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service

Happy Times  

GotKT 62M
8 posts
8/25/2015 11:05 pm
Happy Times

So, I’ve been seeing my lover, a couple of times a week, for almost three months now and the sex just keeps getting better. We get together for three or four hours on a mid-week evening and again over the weekend for at least a few hours, but lately for the night and into the next day. We’ve gone out to eat, or I’ve BBQed, a number of times and spent some time together outside of the bedroom (or the couch for that matter). But when we are at my place or her’s, we spend almost all of our time cuddling, which seems to always lead to serious playtime.

About a month ago, my lover and I were talking about our simple sexual fantasies and I brought up the subject of toys. She was open to the idea and we agreed on some of the thing I would get. She was unsure about vibrators because her only other experience with them was many years ago. So I did my research and got a compact, water proof (did I say we enjoy the occasional bubbly bath) silicon rabbit vibrator. I also got some restraints, a blindfold, and some edible oils. A few days later, she asked me when the toys would arrive. She suggested that I get some collars, a leash, and a riding crop from the pet store. I went to PetsMart and got some nylon collars and a leather leash. Being that I live in a city, our PetsMart does not carry riding crops, but I knew of another store not far that did.

The toys arrived few days before my lover left for a ten day cruise. We played with the vibrator and had a lot of fun with it. When I saw her again two weeks later we weren’t really interested in any toys, just playtime. The next weekend, we played with the vibrator again and both of use really enjoyed it (yea, she was sucking me at the time). So we decided to delve into the other toys last Saturday.

Saturday morning I had a good breakfast (eggs, sausage, and beacon in a flower tortilla), watched some TV, made some posts on AAF, and did some cleaning. I took a shower, changed the sheets on the bed, and arranged the toys and an outfit (she left last visit) on the bed. She arrived on time and I greeted her (as I always do) with a big, passionate, hug. We had a beer on the patio and talked a bit, before she went back to the bedroom to check out what we had to play with. She came out in her outfit (a camo skirt and boots … I can’t remember what else, since it was not on for long). We ended up on the couch in our favorite position.

After some cuddling, she went to the bedroom and returned with a collar, the leash, and the riding crop. After some play on the couch, she led me by the leash to the bedroom. She secured my feet but wanted to leave my hands free to roam all over her. Eventually, she let my feet go so that we could do it in our second favorite position. After that we needed a rest and watched some TV … naked on the couch. But my hands began to roam and I turned off the TV and we retired to the bedroom for more play time and then sleep. I was up first in the morning. I made some coffee, smoked my pipe, brushed my teeth, and returned to bed with my lover … soon we started the day with some serious play.

I had a show and shine to go to the next morning (this is where a bunch of guys [and some gals] show their restored and race-prepped cars), about half way between her place and mine. We were going to go their together and then go on to her place, but she realized that she could probably only stand five minutes looking at cars, so she decided to go home and I would stop by later. Well, I saw some cool cars and met some nice folks, then went to my lover’s place. We watched some TV, but soon ended up playing in the bedroom.

For the rest of the day, she had places to be and I had things that need to be done. After some hugs and kisses on the way out, I went home. I spent the rest of the day getting a few things done on the computer and watching a bunch of auto racing. I ended the evening with pre-season football. Life is good!

Enjoy life and never be afraid to try new things

GotKT 62M
56 posts
8/28/2015 6:56 pm

Yea, but she told me that I wore her out. She still came over on Wednesday night though.

Enjoy life and never be afraid to try new things

Become a member to create a blog